All Vintage and Antique Rugs are FINAL SALE.
Limited Edition Rugs are FINAL SALE.
Custom Rugs and Made-to-Order Rugs are FINAL SALE.
Relic Home New Production Rugs are returnable within 7 days or receipt , unless purchased during a sale or with a discount code. In this case they are FINAL SALE.
To return your Relic Home Rug, please follow these steps:
- Reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (or via our contact page) to let us know you'd like to return the rug within 7 days of receipt. Please include your order name and order number.
- Arrange your return with a reliable courier. You are responsible for covering the cost of return shipping. We will not pay for return shipping or refund your original shipping charge.
- Return your rug in the original packaging or packaging of an equivalent standard.
The rug must be returned in it original condition. Any items that have been damaged, soiled, or altered, cannot be accepted.
Please note that our products are described as accurately as possible. Due to the amount of light in a room, the color and shades may vary.
Damaged, defective, or incorrect items:
If you have received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please email email@example.com (or via our contact page) and include:
- Your order number, receipt, and/or proof of purchase.
- Name on the order.
- Email address on the order.
- Your request.
- A photograph demonstrating the damaged area of the item.
Best photos are on a flat surface, in natural light. We will use this information to best help you with your return, and eliminate errors in the future.